A Better Way, LLC accepts the following insurance plans:
|American Behavioral||Kaiser (Out-of-Network)|
|Beacon||Plans managed through CAQH|
|Blue Cross and Blue Shield||TRICARE|
Due to the variability among insurance plans, it would be beneficial to verify coverage on your specific policy with your insurance provider. Some pertinent questiions to ask include:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- What is my co-pay?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Clients without Insurance Coverage
For clients without insurance, A Better Way, LLC offers a sliding scale payment option based on household to insure affordable care is available.
American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa are accepted.
If an appointment needs to be cancelled, please contact us no more than 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment time. Not cancelling before this deadline will result in being charged for the missed session.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.